Monday 2 July 2018

Laundry- and bike maintenance day!

Sunday and my second day in the cabin! It's been so wonderful to be able to visit Öland by bicycle, I am happy I tried cycle here! I started my day with cycling to Byxelkrok harbour to say goodbye to my german friends and wish them good luck on their long cycling adventure all the way up to North Cape! It was windy and I could see that the ferry was affected by it but I hope everything went well for them, because they were really excited to continue! I cycled back to my cabin and finished my laundry, washed up all my dirty clothes by hand so I don't have to worry about that later on! On the way back I spotted an abandoned house very well hidden among the bushes and the trees so I had to take a look! Got some cool photos there! Also I did some bike maintenance once again and it all looked well. Had an early meal and cycled up to the lighthouse Långe Erik to take more photos and watch the sunset from there. Looking forward to exploring Trollskogen (the Trollforest) tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment