Wednesday 4 July 2018

Notes and photos from tuesday's cycling! ☺

Last day before I leave my favourite island in Sweden on this trip...I am back at the same spot I spent my very first night on Öland some days ago. I choose to camp at the same place because of it's beauty and the short distance to Färjestaden and the bike ferry to Kalmar. Cycling went very well yesterday and I got quite far on a single day! I think I'm getting in better shape! 😉👍 Going back south, I chose to cycle on the eastern side of Öland, and It was a bit hard to find a good spot to camp because of all the farms and fields filled with cows! But eventually I managed to cross one of them and got to a very cozy open area near a forest. There I spent the night and continued this morning until I arrived where I am now. The photos in this post is from my cycling yesterday, because of very bad internet. Hope you like them! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment