Friday 6 July 2018

Leaving Öland!

Time for some blogging again...getting really used to this procedure after having my evening meal in the tent! ☺👍

Photos are from yesterday, thursday. Cycling went well but it was quite warm! We're having a very unusual summer in the south of Sweden this year...it's almost medditerranean temperatures and it hasn't rained for a very long time! Not that I want to complain, but at least for comfortable cycling, it's almost a bit too much!

I met up with my dear mother and Valle in Färjestaden before taking the bicycle ferry back to Kalmar. It was very nice to meet some family, even for a short while! 💜

Cycled for a while and found another really nice place in the forest, it even had a small lake as a bonus this hot day! Lovely! 😍👍 Enjoy my photos from thursday's cycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment