Wednesday 11 July 2018

I'm back! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

I'm back! Not on the road, but with the last photos from my cycling trip...the last night out and from the trip to Denmark by train. I met a cool danish guy cycling on his own from Denmark to Γ–land just like me, and a whole biker-family, also from Denmark going for some cycling vacation in Sweden, during my last two days of cycling. Cool people all of them! ☺πŸ‘ 

Taking my bicycle on the train was very easy to do, it cost a bit but saved me several days of cycling!

My lovely girlfriend was waiting for me in the garden with the most delicious meal and it felt so good to be able to sit down and share all of my stories with her! πŸ’œ

Finally, I plan to make some type of list of my gear and maybe also review some of it, and  what I have learnt from cycling for a month. And I am going to collect the best of my nature photos from this trip in an album.

So stay tuned, I said I'll be back, and I will! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment