Sunday 1 July 2018

Happy to be in Byxelkrok, and my cozy little cabin!

Time for some updates, I won't write very much, just that I am happy to finally have reached Byxelkrok, and I will enjoy exploring the area a bit before I continue. Yesterday was a hard day of cycling, funny but hard. The gravel roads along the western coastline is just amazing! But it's bumpy and a bit rough, I'm happy I have a mountainbike with 29 inch wheels and wide Schwalbe tires! I met up with my german friends for a little meal and we talked some more about cycling and their long trip that they have ahead! They were going to camp until the next day and at 11 am take the ferry from Byxelkrok to Oskarshamn, and continue cycling north from there. I asked if it was ok to meet up with them and wish them good luck the next day and so we did! I bought some food and supplies and headed back to my little cozy cabin. The rest of the evening I organized some of my photos and watched the sunset before it was time to sleep. Oh, and I watched an episode of a series while having a beer as a reward to myself for not giving up the gravel road! Now I have some laundrying to do and then some exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment