Sunday 8 July 2018

Friday's photos, a very nice rest at Fiddekulla Trädgård!

It's sunday and I'm having a break in a forest somewhere in Blekinge, on my way to Karlshamn by the sea. Internet is working where I am right now so I will try to upload my photos from two days ago. I already wrote in my previous post about the heat, and cycling when it's 30 degrees C and hardly any refreshing wind... I was lucky enough to decide to take a break at a place called Fiddekulla! I spotted a sign along the road saying "Organic icecream" or something like that, and that they grow and sell plants and eggs and so on...something I wanted to see and try out! As you can see on my photos the place is so incredibly charming, with hens running around all free and the most cozy atmosphere you can ever wish for! 😍👍

I got to know the owners a little bit, and they were so friendly and warm hearted! I will definitely come back here someday!

If you ever pass the area it's a must-see! 💜 I will link to their page in a comment below.

After the cozy break at Fiddekulla Trädgård, I cycled on for a while and found a place to set up my tent...it was not the best of places but I was so very tired after cycling all day in the heat! Hope you like my photos! ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment