Wednesday 27 June 2018

Monday's photos! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Time for another blog entry... It's usually late in the evening that I spend some time going through my photos and writing some notes from the day before and the current day. ๐Ÿ˜Š Today is Tuesday and I have been on the road almost three weeks, my longest trip so far with a bicycle, and also the longest period of time I have been camping and sleeping in nature like this. I really love it, feeling the freedom and simplicity of having all belongings packed on my bicycle!

I had a hard time choosing what photos to share, since there seems to be a limit of 30 photos being posted at a time. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ But I do hope you like them all!

It was so cool to arrive in Kalmar and finding the bicycle ferry to ร–land! Everything went so smooth, and it costs only 55 kronor one way for a person and a bicycle! Takes about 30 minutes and you're on beautiful ร–land! ๐Ÿ’œ

In Kalmar first I had to find Biltema to get some spare parts for the rack, then I bumped into a pizza restaurant, and I couldn't help myself, I had to eat a pizza before continuing towards the harbor! Yummie, no problem to eat that pizza! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿšต I continued and once I reached Fรคrjestaden on ร–land, I stopped at a supermarket to get some more food!

I cycled just a little bit to the north and found a small forest road that lead me all the way to the beach! There I set up my tent, finally, and had the most wonderful swim in the ocean, and relaxed the rest of the evening outside my tent, until the sunset, and rising of the moon! ๐Ÿ’™



No comments:

Post a Comment