Saturday 30 June 2018

Lovely Öland! 💖

At last I'm in my tent and it's time for a little note from today's cycling. I slept well, however I woke up really early and it was because it had become very windy during the night! I took some shots of the sunrise and it was truly amazing! Started cycling north on fantastic gravel roads but it was the toughest cycling so far! I had a headwind all day, but I didn't give up, although i heard my inner voice telling me to do so! And I didn't regret it! It was some amazing cycling! Took a lot of photos, and stopped in Sandvik for some lunch. There I met the coolest couple, Daniel and Miriam from Germany! We had a very interesting talk about cycling and bicycles...and it turned out they were on their way to North Cape! Incredible! They started their trip in Trelleborg and were going to cycle all the way to north Cape! I can't even imagine how long that will take! I wished them all the luck in the world and continued cycling for a while. As I got only a few km from Byxelkrok up north, which is my goal, I tried to cycle a small bike path in the forest of Böda Ekopark, and found the most incredible spot! You will see it in todays photos, and also understand why I decided to camp there for a night! Cabin tomorrow instead!

Good night followers, now I will enjoy a long sleep to the sound of waves outside my tent! 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment